Wednesday 16 February 2011

Aloe Vera Products - All Around The House

Are there many aloe vera products in your home? I can hardly count how many there are in mine! I drink aloe daily, clean my teeth with it, shampoo and condition my hair, use an aloe lotion on my face ...

Before using the aloe lotion I wash with aloe liquid soap - oh, and once I've washed I ensure that I'm protected for the day with my aloe vera deodorant!

I bet that by now you're getting my general gist. The fact is, I simply love this stuff - and am far from being alone in my love of it.

No wonder, as - for example - my Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick contains no nasty aluminium salts or zirconium and can be used straight after shaving. It also won't stain clothes and lasts for simply ages.

Then there's my Aloe Lips - which is so much more than just a lip balm. I regard it as first aid in a stick - simply great for burns, bites and stings. I'll whisper the next bit ...

I've heard that some people find it helps with 'piles'. So I hope they buy two Aloe Lips - labeling one 'top' and one 'bottom' and keeping the second one in the fridge!

On that note, I think it's time to sign off for now about aloe vera products. Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment