Thursday 17 February 2011

Aloe Vera Gelly - Better Than A Doctor In The House?

Is there a tube of Aloe Vera Gelly in your bathroom cabinet (or in your kitchen, or in your car)?
I always ensure that there’s one in mine. Why? Well, first let me explain just how carried away I sometimes get when asked about this particular product …
An acquaintance once stopped me in the street to ask whether I could recommend anything with high aloe content for general first aid. I launched straight into a description of Aloe Gelly’s many uses – my enthusiasm running away with me.
I still cringe when I think how I ended with the words “Personally, I think that having a tube of Gelly is better than having a doctor in the house!
It was then that I remembered something I should never have forgotten in the first place: I was talking to a woman who had been married to a doctor, but who was now a widow.
I bet you can imagine how much I wished the earth would open and swallow me up. But fortunately the moment passed and I was quickly forgiven.
The incident taught me something, though, about being verbose – so if you want to know more you’ll need to click Aloe Vera Gelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment