Monday 30 May 2011

BEST ENERGY DRINK - Is This It?

If you scroll down a bit you'll see a picture of FAB, which I think is the best energy drink on the planet. Of course, that's just my opinion and you might not share it.
But I'm far from alone in thinking it FABulous that Forever Active Boost has now reached the UK (just two weeks ago actually) because it's very different from other energy drinks. How does it differ? By giving you both immediate and long-term energy.
The immediate boost comes from guarana, a natural ingredient much loved in Brazil, while the long-term energy is powered by ADX7 technology. If that last bit means as little to you as it did at first to me, let me just add that ADX7 has helped Russian track and field athletes win over 130 medals in Olympic competitions!
Not being especially athletic, I simply regard FAB as a quick, refreshing way to stay energized and alert all day! It could do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment