Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bee Pollen For A Prostate Problem

I know that, strictly speaking, this is an Aloe Blog - but as I'm also very keen on bee products I wanted to mention that I've just read Pollen can help prostatitis.
To be honest, I'd never heard of this condition until I read about it in today's DAILY MAIL, but apparently its an inflammatory condition of the prostate gland that will affect half of men some time in their lives.
And a trial of 60 patients at Sinai Medical Centre in California (focused on non-bacterial prostatitis) found that two out of three men improved when given Bee Pollen tablets three times daily for six months.
Scientists think the pollen can trigger anti-inflammatory effects in the body.
Well, that's certainly worth knowing (and acting upon, if appropriate), isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment