Wednesday 23 February 2011

Aloe Vera Deodorant - Which Ingredients Are Missing?

I seem to be on a bit of a theme here, don't I? Yesterday I questioned what might be missing from a specific Aloe Vera Toothgel and today I've moved on to this Aloe Vera Deodorant.

On the face of it, we don't want ingredients in our toothgel and deodorant to be missing - or do we? Well, yes, sometimes I think we do! Aluminium salts and zirconium are found in most deodorants and anti-perspirants - but not in Forever's somewhat safer option.

Why is it considered safer? Please do your own research. Mine tells me that aluminium salts have been linked with breast cancer and zirconium with Alzheimer's. So who knowingly would want to put such chemicals under their armpits - especially after shaving?

I reckon that no-one would. Do you agree?

P.S. Did you work out the answer to yesterday's question? In case you didn't - it's fluoride.

No comments:

Post a Comment