Thursday 24 February 2011

Aloe Vera Toothgel - Yes, Again!

Ooops, I forgot to tell you in my Aloe Vera Toothgel blog of the other day that lots of Forever products have unexpected benefits and/or alternative uses.

And this toothgel is one of these. Believe it or not, if I feel a sore throat coming on I don't even consider a throat lozenge or syrup. No. I just go to my bathroom cabinet and remove my tube of Forever Bright Toothgel.

Then I squeeze some into my mouth - and swallow it, letting it rest in my throat where its Aloe and Bee Propolis (Nature's antibiotic) content soothes the soreness more or less instantly.

Now I'm not suggesting you invest in a tube of Forever Bright for the sake of your potential sore throat. I'm just mentioning what works for me so that you can see this toothgel's versatility.

Believe me, if it contained fluoride I would certainly not be swallowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment