Tuesday 22 February 2011

Aloe Vera Toothgel - What's Missing From This One?

Here's a little puzzle for you. This Aloe Vera toothgel contains bee propolis (Nature's antibiotic) and Aloe and it nourishes, strengthens and protects teeth and gums.

So what doesn't it contain? (I'll tell you later!)

I used to suffer with sensitive teeth and that suffering has been a thing of the past since I began cleaning my teeth with gentle Forever Bright Toothgel.

As well as keeping my teeth clean and my gums nourished, it fights plaque and whitens without bleaching agents. Oh, and it has a great minty taste in a non-abrasive formula loved by both children and adults!

Okay, so it's bright green, but that only adds to the fun.

Have you guessed yet what's missing? No?

Well, then, I'll tell you tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment