Monday 28 February 2011

Aloe Vera Detergent - Phosphorus-Free!

There used to be an advertisment on TV, with a catchy jingle that went like this - "All around the house, springclean with Flash!"

Well, I've no idea whether or not Flash still exists and I'm not too sure whether people still springclean. These days I think we simply fit in cleaning when we can.

Which is where MPD comes in. That stands for Multi-Purpose Detergent - and if ever an Aloe Vera detergent earned that accolade, this one certainly does!

I use mine for washing up (in the sink, not the dishwasher), my laundry, cleaning the car, windscreen wash, cleaning kitchen/bathroom surfaces, cleaning floors, toilets, paint brushes, paving stones and anything else that needs to shine or be brightened.

As MPD is biodegradable and environmentally friendly as well as phosphorus-free, I'm happy and so's my home and whole environment. Despite the fact that it effortlessly lifts grime, removes stains and cuts through grease, it's non-abrasive with a gentle formula that's kind to hands and clothes.

And it's economical, coming as it does in a 1.89 liter container that lasts for absolutely ages! Its final virtue, for me (and, I confidently expect, for you, too, once you've tried it) is that you need no other cleaners clogging up the cupboard under your sink.

Just the one bottle for all your household chores ...

No comments:

Post a Comment