Tuesday 1 March 2011

Give Your Face Skin A Real Treat!

I was reading my DAILY MAIL recently and this piece caught my eye:

'Hailed for its complexion-restoring properties, vitamin E, or tocopherol as it is usually listed on labels, has been shown to repair skin damage such as inflammation, scars and sunburn.

It is also a powerful antioxidant that can help strengthen the skin and fend off cell-damaging free radicals.

Some studies have shown it can boost the efficiency of other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C.'


I must say that none of that surprised me in the slightest as I've been a great fan of vitamin E ever since I was introduced to an incredible product - Alpha-E.

I doubt it's possible to give your skin (face skin in particular) a better treat than a periodic Aloe Scrub followed by the sheer luxury of Alpha-E.

Why do I love it so? Because my skin positively purrs as I treat it to this cocktail of antioxidants and vitamins A and C as well as E. There aren't words to do it justice. You'll really need to try it to see what I mean ...

No comments:

Post a Comment