Sunday 27 February 2011

Arginine Nitric Oxide - Why There's So Much Excitement About The 'Miracle Molecule'!

Maybe with Arginine Nitric Oxide I'm straying a bit from my role in telling you (eventually!) all I know about Aloe ... but I reckon you'd want to be told about this 'Miracle Molecule'. Am I right - or wrong?

If I'm right, please read on. If I'm wrong - well, I'll try to do better tomorrow!

So why do scientists refer to L-Arginine as the 'Miracle Molecule'?

Because it's such an incredibly potent amino acid - and because our bodies convert L-Arginine into nitric oxide - a molecule that helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow.

I don't suppose you need me to explain the advantages of relaxed and more open blood vessels, but in case you do here are a few relating to ARGI+ (L-Arginine & Vitamin Complex):


  • Greater blood flow may improve sexual function




  • Helps maintain a healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular system




  • ARGI+ contains an extract of red wine, which helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels




  • It increases muscle mass and strength, whilst reducing the amount of fatty tissue. A welcome benefit for sports men and women.




  • It's a marvelous daily supplement that supports better health throughout many systems of the body, delivering optimal performance.



  • There's plenty more, but I think by now you'll get my gist. No wonder there's such excitement about ARGI+'s potential!

    So - did I do right in sharing my enthusiasm with you?

    N.B. As with any new supplement, anyone with a heart or kidney condition, pregnant or taking medication should consult their GP prior to taking ARGI+.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment