Monday 14 March 2011

Have You Got A Dog, Or Cat - Or Camel?

If you have got a dog (or another animal, be it cat, camel or whatever!) you might be interested to know that it was my dog, Sam, who introduced me to Aloe Vera.

Yes, he really did, with the help of my daughter Joanna who had found that drinking Forever Aloe Gel helped her IBS. When she noticed 8-year-old Sam's limbs stiffening and heard that his vet had pronounced him arthritic, she gave us a tub of this most unusual drink.

I was suspicious. How could the same Aloe drink help both Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Arthritis? Joanna said it was because of Aloe Vera's natural anti-inflammatory properties. She also said to swallow my skepticism and pour the Gel onto Sam's dinners.

So I did - and instead of subsequently refusing his food as I had suspected he (a finicky dog) would, Sam lapped it up with unusual enthusiasm. I was amazed - and all the more so by the improvements in him after about two weeks on his new diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment